ASCO EXPERIENCE IS THE ULTIMATE ADVANTAGE
ASCO has been manufacturing and distributing industrial gases to the plumbing, refigeration, HVAC and welding supply industries for over 45 years. As the nation’s single largest small cylinder supplier, ASCO has taken its experience as a gas manufacturer and developed the finest line of air/fuel torch equipment on the market.
ASCO torches represent the best in American quality, durability, and craftsmanship. Each hand-assembled component is constructed entirely of solid brass and stainless steel to withstand the rigors of everyday usage. All ASCO torch tips, handles and regulators are individually tested to insure consistent, superior performance.
– Exclusive replaceable tip end (ASCO JET series).
– Brass or stainless steel air/fuel delivery tube is threaded into mixer assembly, not soldered or pressed in, to insure leak tight connection.
– Solid brass mixer assembly assures precise ratio of air and fuel.
– Fuel gas orifice is replaceable using a standard screwdriver.
– Brass handle features threaded, not soldered, construction with separate fuel gas tube.
– Replaceable brass ON/OFF needle valve.